FedCFO Search Engine

@FedCFO Twitter Feed

Friday, February 03, 2006

Federal program performance up slightly, OMB reports

"Nearly three fourths of federal programs evaluated in time for the release of President Bush's fiscal 2007 budget request have been found to be at least somewhat effective, Office of Management and Budget officials said Thursday.

OMB now has evaluated 80 percent of the programs it set out to assess four years ago. The remaining 20 percent will be rated in time for the release of the fiscal 2008 budget request. "

No comments:

@FedCFO