November 12, 2008 – Willard InterContinental Hotel
This half day program will equip you with the knowledge you need to bring more efficiency and accountability to managing interagency transactions. During the session, you will hear from top financial management experts from the government and the private sector, who will review best practices, strategies and technologies they are using to enhance IGT management, as well as share lessons learned and give practical tips on deploying IGT management solutions.
What You Will Learn
- Best practices in IGT management employed by federal agencies
- Practical solutions and tips on implementing IGT solutions
- Strategies and technological tools that can make IGT management at your agency easier and more effective
Why You Should Attend
The difficulty associated with accounting for buy-sell activity among agencies stifles the financial performance of federal agencies and is a major reason that the federal government is unable to deliver a government-wide consolidated financial statement.
Introducing enhanced tools and processes into IGT management can make a difference to your agency's financial performance while saving the time and resources currently spent on reconciling interagency transactions.
Who should attend
- Mid- to senior-level federal financial managers
- Managers involved in intra-governmental transactions management
- Presentations by financial management experts.
- Panel discussion featuring case studies by financial management practitioners from federal agencies and the private sector.
- Interactive roundtable discussions during the event, concluding with an open Q&A session.
Email Mary@potomacforum.org to be placed on email list for more details
Additional details and agenda can be found at the Potomac Forum website.