The Education Department wants to take its financial management system to the cloud.
Education issued a request for information Nov. 18 seeking ideas for infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service for the Education Department's Central Automated Processing System (EDCAPS).
Education's system includes five different components:
•Financial-management support software
•Contracts and purchasing support system
•Nortridge Loan system
-Jason Miller, FederalNewsRadio.com
- January 8, 2015 - AGA Federal Financial Systems Summit (FSS) - Washington, DC
- February 11-12, 2015 - AGA National Leadership Training - Washington, DC
- May 4-5, 2015 - Government Performance Summit 2015 - Washington, DC
- June 3, 2015 - AGA Federal CFO-CIO Summit - Washington, DC
- July 12-15 - AGA Professional Development Training - Nashville, TN
- September 15-16 - AGA Internal Control & Fraud Prevention Training - Washington, DC