After five years of preparation, the Defense Information Systems Agency has received its first “clean audit” decision under a federal law that mandates financial transparency.
DISA earned the audit green-light through an audit of its fiscal 2011 Defense Working Capital Fund financial statement. It represents DISA’s accuracy in its accounting and financial management for its working capital fund, which includes money coming from its customers. A separate general fund contains money appropriated from Congress, and efforts to get that fund audit-ready are ongoing.
-Amber Corrin, FCW.com
- January 8, 2015 - AGA Federal Financial Systems Summit (FSS) - Washington, DC
- February 11-12, 2015 - AGA National Leadership Training - Washington, DC
- May 4-5, 2015 - Government Performance Summit 2015 - Washington, DC
- June 3, 2015 - AGA Federal CFO-CIO Summit - Washington, DC
- July 12-15 - AGA Professional Development Training - Nashville, TN
- September 15-16 - AGA Internal Control & Fraud Prevention Training - Washington, DC